Tea length wedding dresses are timeless, flattering and never go out of style.
Growing up, many of us were sold the dream of the big white wedding, a big train and looking like a Princess for the day. Thankfully, there are so many more options available now. You can say your ‘I do’s’ in whatever you feel the best version of yourself in. There are no rules.
If you are considering going for a tea length wedding dress yourself, these tips might help you in making your decision;
- They are effortlessly cool, fun to wear and unbelievably chic, all at the same time
- Ideal for an informal wedding
- You can wear it again
- They are easier to transport if you are getting married abroad
- You can dance the night away, hassle free
- They are comfortable all day
- You can go to the toilet alone – no assistance needed!
- They lend themselves well to add a pop of colour to your bridal look
- They can be styled to suit your big day, from a full 50s vibe, to modern elegance and anything in between
- You can show off your amazing statement shoes!
The most important thing when choosing your dress, is that it truly reflects you and how you want to look and feel on your big day.
If you are now well and truly sold on the idea, you might like to consider having a custom made dress. Head over to the bridal page for more information. Find out how I can create a one of a kind wedding dress for you, where you will love every detail.