Fifties Inspired Occasion Wear
If you are looking for an individual fifties style dress, whether it be for Goodwood, Twinwood, Ascot or a Summer Wedding, your in the right place!
Our occasion range comes in customisable designs and each dress is made to order. First you select your basic shape, then select from our range of features and finishes to add to the design; including piping detail, covered buttons, contrast waistbands, sleeve length and the option to add hidden pockets (everyone loves dresses with pockets!).
We also have corded lace over tops in a range of colours, with button down backs, which look great over a plain satin dress & gives you the opportunity to change the look of your outfit the next time you wear it, ideal!
- Get in touch to register your interest & book in an appointment
- We have a range of plain fabrics in a wide colour range, but if you are after a print, we will have a chat prior to your appointment and I offer a fabric sourcing service to find prints in your chosen colour palette
- Visit the studio and try on some sample dresses
- We have a range of toiles (mock up) dresses in each size, so you can try these on to select the size you require
- Select fabric and customisable options for your dress
- If you are happy to go ahead, a 50% deposit will be required
- One fitting is offered, where we will pin the standard size toile to alter the fit to you (this fitting is altering a standard size. A full made to measure service is also available for an extra fee if required)
- Your dress will be made
- The balance will be due and your dress is ready for collection!
Pricing and Turnaround Times:
Our made to order occasion dresses start from £250 upwards, to include the above. The general turnaround time is one month, due to current availability, to allow time for your appointment and for the dress to be made.
Photos of my customers looking fabulous in their Louise Rose Couture dresses!
Want to be featured? We LOVE receiving customer photos! Drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag me on Facebook or Instagram in the pictures you’d like to appear here.
Samples of our occasion wear styles.