Bridal & Bespoke
Are you a bride to be and starting to think about your wedding dress?
I am excited to introduce you to the customisable fifties inspired bridal range.
With a range of base dresses, tulle skirt overlays, lace top overlays, belts and sashes; you can try on different combinations to start building up the design. You then have the option to have your dress made as one piece, or as separates, so you can alter the look of the dress throughout you big day, or wear elements of your outfit again!
Every dress has its own story, I work closely with the bride to be to create the design from all of the customisable options, making sure the dress is truly you and everything you dreamed of!
The base designs come in standard tea length, ankle tea length & high-low, which is tea length at the front and has a slight train at the back.
Now launched for Spring 2018! Two new silhouettes; fishtail and full length a-line. If you’re after a full length dress but love some old Hollywood glamour, these new designs are the styles for you!
The wedding dresses come in a choice of Ivory or Champagne, however, I do offer a sourcing service and I can source you any colour you wish to walk down the aisle in! The only thing set, is for you to feel truly beautiful on your super special day.
Sound exciting?! Get in touch to have a chat about your wedding dress and book in an appointment to try on the samples!
View our two galleries below to see a selection of wedding dresses from our real brides and examples of our sample dresses.
Can’t wait to hear from you and have a chat about your special day!
Our Bridal Collections
What does the customisable service entail?
Many people have never had a dress made for them before and may not know what to expect. Here is an insight into the process of creating your dream dress:
- Initial free consultation (up to one hour) to discuss requirements, ideas, fabric options and look at / try on some samples from my customisable range.
- You will then be sent a quote based on the design we have discussed. If you would like to go ahead, then a 50% deposit will be required and your fabrics will be ordered and measurements taken
- We have a set of toiles (mock ups) in all the standard sizes which are used for fitting purposes
- You will have 1 toile fitting and 1 fitting part way through the making of your actual wedding dress to perfect the fit of your dress
- Your final dress will then be ready to try on and collect and the balance will be due
- On average, you would need to allow for 3-4 visits for your dress.
Consultations take place at my dedicated home studio in Reading, Berkshire, or at one of my stockists, by appointment only
I look forward to creating something beautiful for your special day!
Prices vary dependant on the design and the fabrics selected. If you have a budget in mind, please let me know before your consultation and I am happy to advise what is possible within that. On average, my wedding dresses tend to range from £900-£1400.