Bridal & Bespoke
Vintage inspired, for the modern bride. Bridal & bespoke dresses, designed and created for brides who love designs reminiscent of a bygone era with a modern touch.
Each and every bespoke dress has its own story… each piece is transformed from an idea, to a sketch, to a pattern, to a toile and then blossoms into a completed one off piece that you can cherish forever.
Whether your dreaming about an ivory gown, a floral print or a bold colour, together, we will bring the vision to life. The only thing set, is for you to feel truly beautiful on your super special day.
I work with individual clients to create one of a kind dresses for their special day, based on the Louise Rose signature style.
View our gallery below to see a selection of wedding dresses from our real brides.
A made to measure dress is a truly special experience – it enhances your best features and fits like a glove.
Not local? You can order your wedding dress in a standard size and allow time for alterations the other end, if required, once you receive your dress.
Our Bridal Collections
What does the bespoke / fully made to measure service entail?
For many people, they have never had a bespoke dress made and may not know what to expect. If you are having a bespoke design that is made to measure, here is an insight into the process of creating your dream dress:
- Initial consultation to discuss requirements, ideas, fabric options and try on some samples
- I then put together a range of sketches based on the consultation and source fabric options, this will be sent over to you with a quote
- If you would like to go ahead, then a 50% deposit will be required and your fabrics will be ordered and measurements taken
- A dress pattern will be drafted to your measurements
- A toile (mock up) of your dress will be made up in a basic fabric to be used for fittings
- 1 or 2 fitting sessions will take place to perfect the fit on the toile
- Your final dress will be cut and sewn up ready for collection
- On average, you would need to allow for 3-5 visits for your dress.
(please note made to measure is only available from our Berkshire studio. If you are ordering a bespoke design online, it will be made in a standard size which you may then have altered elsewhere if required) I look forward to hearing from you and helping create something beautiful for your special day!